WCB: When you think of the stereotypical California girl, what do you think of? Cute, blond, bubbly and full of personality? Well I think that describes Hutch to a T (I think she meant to throw smart in there too, I'm not just a typical blond...oh wait). She's one of those people who can't live without sarcasm...and if you want to be friends with her, you better start practicing. She's witty and spunky and crazy all rolled into one. On the other end of things, she truly is a tremendous friend. She will be by your side cheering you on, crying with you, getting excited for you - sometimes more than you! She has a big heart and will always make enough room in there, even if it seems like there's no more love to give. She loves being outdoors doing fun activities, traveling with friends, and laying on the couch with a good book or favorite TV show. She enjoys a good glass of wine. Throw in some ice cream and cookies and that is a perfect night. ;-) She loves her family and friends more than anything and is loyal to all. Basically, she's exactly what you would expect ... AWESOME!
Vladeraptor (she's semi-fames locally so no pics): 10 Things You Can Only Find Out About Hutch by Living With Her
- She gets ready to leave the house faster than anyone on the planet. Especially compared to me, the slowest person on earth.
- She might think that football commentators on tv are actually in our house. She yells at them like they can hear her.
- If you need something blue, look in her closet. (but I'm not allowed to look right now, due to Christmas, see #4)
- Buying and planning presents for other people is a big deal.
- She wants a dog. You can blame me and her massive amounts of traveling for her not having one.
- She eats more healthy food than any of you. She also eats some junk, but it balances out. I lost five pounds just by living in the same house as her. True story.
- She can slide across a wood floor in socks better than Tom Cruise.
- We combined our DVD collections on one rack. Here are the movies we both have, which is pretty telling of the things we have in common: The American President, The Bourne Identity, Flashdance, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Honey, Little Women, The Sandlot, Step Up, Swing Kids, and Dave Matthews Band Live in Central Park. And yes, our feature films are alphabetized. Another thing we have in common - slight OCD (she forgot Love Actually, but that's because the 2nd copy is permanently on top of, or in, our DVD player during the Holidays)
- She has many leather-bound books. And paperback. And hardcover. Really, just a lot of books in general for someone who has moved so much.
- Spiders make her nauseous. Watching her get the long hose attachment on the vacuum ready, stand as far back from the spider as possible, scream, turn on the vacuum, continue to scream as she sucks up the spider and then shiver as she stands there holding the vacuum hose, is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. But I'm the girl who is afraid of dinosaur movies and spiders, so I can't criticize.
Don't I have The BEST Friends ever? You can find out more about these awesome ladies HERE
MY CONTACT INFO:
Email: bawesomeinstead [at] gmail [dot] com